- Calories: 116
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 242mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Pumpkin Pie in a Glass Recipe
At less than 125 calories per serving, you don't have to feel guilty about this pumpkin pie dessert. Made with pumpkin and gingersnap cookies, it's sure to become a Thanksgiving dinner favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 box (1 oz) instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups fat free whipped topping
- 4 oz gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 8 cinnamon sticks, optional
- 24 pomegranate seeds, optional
- In a medium bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with a handheld mixer for 2 minutes. Add pumpkin and beat for another minute. Add pumpkin pie spice and ground ginger, and beat for 10 more seconds. Using a spatula, fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- In each of 8 shallow dessert cups, place 2 tablespoons of the gingersnap crumbs and top with 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, and garnish with any remaining gingersnap crumbs. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2013 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010